Friday, October 7, 2011

I smell a Femoral ORIF

ring ring ring

"Good afternoon this is the Radiology Department, DG speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello there! We need a C-Arm in room 8 please"

"Alright I will report it"

"Thank you!"

clang!

"Well let me see who is on portable this afternoon!"

*checks* 

"Hmm...R.TPregnant is on Er? But she already had her baby! R.TCrazy is handling the inpatients but were the heck is he!? Then that means..."

Oh god...no....

no...

NO...

SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!

*goes to the OR*

"Well DG look at it this way, you will be here for a while so might as well talk with your OR buddies"


*gets changed into OR clothing, gets the C-Arm, sees one of the nurses*

"Hey May! Any idea which C-Arm are they going to use?"

"DG? You are on portable this week AGAIN? Well they are using BIGASS C-Arm"

"Urgh...I wanted to use CUTETINY C-Arm...alright...who is the orthopedist?"

"Erm...Dr.Playboy"

OH GOD WHYYYYYYY!?!?!?

*gets BIGASS C-Arm*


*pushing the damn thing* "Urgh...the wheels on this thing are STILL damaged! I thought I reported this a month ago! I am going to get an herniated disk from this.."

*opens door to Room 8*

Dr.Playboy- WERE ARE THE SIZE 7 STERILE GROVES!? GONE? GONE!?!? THIS IS BULLSHIT!! GET ME A BOX NOW!!! *looks at DG* Oh! You are the one who is going to assist me? Come in darlin! Please don't mind my yelling!

This guy is a psycho...

*about an hour at the operation*

Dr.Playboy- Now please place the C-Arm around the mayor trochanter and give it a bit of angulation *x-rays!* Beautiful! You darlin are an A class tech.

Me- Thanks...

Dr.Playboy- *tells guy next to him to give him a hammer* No really I mean it yo-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST GIVE ME YOU IDIOT!? I DON'T WANT THIS HAMMER!! FUCK DAMNIT!!

Me- *sigh*

Yep! Just another beautiful afternoon with Dr.Playboy...at least there are nicer people....

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Great Post. Your blog is really funny :)

    -The Anonymous Teenage Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment means alot to me, thank you! I am still a newbie but I try to write interesting things.

    ReplyDelete